:))

sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

McFLY

I don't know why, but I love them, they are my new favourite group since three weeks ago.

I listened to them before, but I had never watched a videoclip of them since Laura told me to watch their new song "Shine a Light" on Youtube. I like it and I searched for more songs. Now I can't stop listening to them, so when I went to Barcelona I bought their new CD: Above the Noise. It's a different style, but it is good.

The group is formed of: Danny Jones (guitar and vocals), Tom Fletcher (guitar and vocals), Dougie Poynter (bass guitar and vocals) and Harry Judd (drums). My favourite is Danny, he's really funny.

If on Tuesday you hadn't told me about their concert, now I wouldn't have knoe it.

On Monday we'll go to buy the tickets for the concert (I hope there will be, because yesterday we went to ask) and if there are I will be the happiest girl in the world, I'll tell you on Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario