:))

sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

BARCELONA

In the White Week, Marc, Tania, Guillem, Mercè, Jesica and I went to Barcelona.
We arrived in Barcelona at 9:35 and we caught the train to go to L'Illa. I haven't been there since that day, I didn't like it at all because it's too big and I felt like a lost girl there, it's very strange. In L'Illa we went to Fnac, because I wanted to buy a McFly (my new favourite group) CD. There, there wasn't any Cd of them so we left L'Illa.
We caught the metro and went to Portal de l'Àngel. When we felt hungry, we went to Maremagnum an d we stayed on the grass eating and listening to music. It was a beautiful, hotty, sunny day. At the afternnon we went to Boqueria and we drank a fruit juice, it was very tasty (strawberry).
I didn't want to leave Barcelona without buying my McFly CD, so we went to "el Triangle", where there's another Fnac and there I bought my CD :D. I was very happy to found it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario