:))

miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2012

:)

My day started badly, but it got better and better. I got up at seven o'clock. I got dressed and had breakfast. The school bus picked me up at quarter to eight and fifteen minutes later I was doing a maths exam. The exam didn't go well. The second class we did was P.E. and we played football. I was standing near the goalkeeper and suddenly the ball hit my head. I fell on the ground, but luckily I wasn't hurt. The rest of the morning was boring.
At half past two all classes finished. While I was walking home and listening music on my iPod, I heard a loud noise and fell on the ground again. This is the last thing I remember.
I woke up and everything I saw was white. Then I heard a familiar voice asking me if I was okay. I couldn't believe it! The person who hit me with his car was Niall Horan from One Direction! I wasn't angry with him, because, at least, he stayed there until I woke up. That was the worst and best day of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario