:))

viernes, 16 de marzo de 2012

MY FAVOURITE SPORT

I have never been a big sports fan, but if I have to chose one I'd pick swimming. I've never been afraid of water and since I was little my parents brought me to the beach and some swimming pools. My father and grandad taught me how to swim during the summer. Since then, I haven't stopped practising it.
At primary school, swimming was obligated and once a week we went to the swimming pool. At first of ESO I gave up swimming because I didn't have time.
Now I usually go swimming, sometimes twice a week. I think that swimming can make you forget about batxillerat and all the exams. It makes me feel relaxed especially on exams weeks.
Swimming is one of the best sports people can practise because you move all your body and lots of doctors recommend it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario