:))

viernes, 16 de marzo de 2012

I'M JUST CRAZY ABOUT COOKING

Maybe it's a strange hobby to be interested in for teenagers but I like it. I love making my favourite dishes.
I started four years ago by making omelettes, which is really easy, the ones I made at the begginig were terrible. Now I can do them with ham, cheese... and they are delicious, but omelettes aren't my favourite food.
My mother has taught me how to make my favourite dish: "spaghetti alla carbonara", of course it's Italian food. At first, I needed my mother's help but now I can do it on my own! I'm proud of it and my parents too because they say that it's delcious. Every Sunday, my sister and I make pizza, it's even better than the ones in restaurants.
Last weekend we made some cupcakes. They were delicious. Here's a photo while they were in the oven.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario