:))

viernes, 10 de diciembre de 2010

THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER

Last weekend I went to Barcelona to visit my uncle, who lives there. On Saturday we went shopping and on Sunday, my sister my uncle and I went to the cinema. We watched that movie in 3D. It is really good and in the 3D quality is better.
The film is based on the book written by C.S Lewis.
Edmund and Lucy Pevensie are living with their cousin Eustace Scrubb. They are in the bedroom when they enter to Narnia's world. They end up on the ship where there's King Caspian (Ben Barnes). In this movie there's more action than on the others, for exemple, they fight hardly all of the time.
They have a mission: they must locate the Seven Swords from disappeared Seven Lords, and save them and other people that have diappeared too but with a starnge green fog. Then they have to put the swords on Aslan's table.
At the end, Edmund and Lucy won't return to Narnia anymore, because they are too old like Peter and Susan.
Narnia's films are good. It's not necessary to read the books because I think that they are boring and heavy. I think the stories are a bit similar to the Lord of the Rings.

1 comentario:

  1. I haven't seen these movies... but the Lord of the Rings is a good story...

    ResponderEliminar