:))

domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

THE LAST POST

The course is already finished, we only have to do our last exams and summer is has arrived.
The year has passed very fast, like always and it hasn't been as difficult as people said. I think next year will be more difficult than this course, because we'll have important exams, I will have to chose a career (that's the worst for me because I don't know what I want to study), and Selectivity.
I think I have done all the blogs. Some of them are longer, so if there aren't enough it will compensate.
Well, I don't know what more to write... Ahh, about the TR when I finish all the exams we'll have to talk about it.
Have a great summer holidays Joan, we'll talk at school!
That's all :)

1 comentario:

  1. It's been a good year and next year it will be better...
    We'll keep in touch for the TR...
    So have a good summer and see you soon!!

    ResponderEliminar