:))

miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

McFLY CONCERT!!

Here's a video of the concert, and fortunatelly I could record that video in which Tom looks at my camera.
I didn't sleep well on Saturday night because of the concert, I was really nervous. So, we left Manlleu at 4 o'clock and we went to Sant Hipolit to pick Tania up. We arrived at Razzmatazz at about half past five. We went there and we saw a short queue and we went there, but then I thought "That's imposible, they have to be Pioneers" and of course they were. Pioneers are the girls who pay more at their web page to have an Early Enter a Meet&Greet.... so we followed the other queue, imagine what: there were hundreds of people waiting there.
Suddenly we heard some girls screaming so I run to Razzmatazz entry and I saw them, I saw the McFly guys! It was like, "OMG! they're real :)".
We waited outside until half past seven, then we entered to Razzmatazz. It was so hot there! There is where I bought my McFly T-shirt, there were other merchandise but I didn't like them and ther were too expenxive.
We went to the concert hall, it was crowded and we could go to the stage lateral. The bands before McFly were: Dr.Pitangú and Preciados. I didn't like them so much.
Finally at 9 o'clock (half an hour late) McFly came out to the stage, people were just crazy. The first song they sang was "Party Girl". My favourites were: "All About You", "Falling in Love", "The Heart Neer Lies", "The Last Song", "Smile", "Transylvania" and "Shine a Light".
My favourites moments were when Tom, Danny and Harry looked at us and when Harry put on the Barça's T-shirt.
The concert was incredible I won't forget it.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario