:))

lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

WAITING FOR THE EXAMS

Yeees, 2 weeks and we will have finished (hardly) all the exams. I think it will be the worst week in all the course, because they are the final exams and you have to get good marks for the final mark.
Fortunatelly the Science of the earth, Chemistry and Maths we have before the exams week and it's better because we'll only need to do one exam per day until the second Monday.
That weekend a I hope I will study hard and I don't knowi is I'm going to watch the football match between Barça and Manchester, it depends on if I'm tirered or not. I wish Barça wins because they deserve it.
Now I'm doing a projest for philosophy. I hate it!! I don't know what to write :(. It's about the opinion of Bin Laden's death, i have to write if it's good or bad and why.
What do you think?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario