:))

sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

CERDANYA


We had a very good time there, it's one of my favourites trips at school.
The first day we went to Odeilo and I don't remember the name, we saw solar energies. At the afternoon we visited more installations and we caught the bus to the "hotel". At the night we went to a bar and we play pool.
On Tuesday we went ski. I thought it will be funny (like last year), but no. It was the worst part of the trip, we couldn't go down from the top of the mountain, so we caught again "the egg" and go to the bottom of the mountain. But the worst of the day was that I couldn't walk alone because I injured my leg, it was for only three hours the I put my foot on the ground.
The last day we went to Carcassonne, like when we went 2 years ago and had dinner there.
The trip was good but the day after we went to school because we had a Catalan exam!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario