:))

martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

EMINEM

His real name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III. He was born on October 17th, 1972 in Saint Joseph (Missouri).
He is an American rapper, record producer and actor.
He started his career in 1992. His first album was Infinite (I never heard it before).
Then in 1997 to 1999 he released The Slim Shady. It's one of the most popular albums. It has songs like Crack a Bottle, Old Time's Shake
In May 2000 he released The Marshall Mathers it broke the records set by Snoop Dog and Britney Spears. With the songs Stan, The Real Slim Shady, The Way I Am, My Name Is...
The Eminem Show was released in summer 2002 with songs like Without Me, Say Goodbye Hollywood, Sing For The Moment, Hailie's Song...
In 2004 he released his 4th album: Encore. It includes: Like Toy Soldiers, Just Lose It, Encore, Rain Man, Paul, When I'm Gone...
Curtain Call: The Hits (July 2005) is a greatest hits album.
Now he has released his last album: Recovery. I think it's his best album because he sings with other singers and the songs are very good. My favourite in this album are: Not Afraid, Love the Way You Lie (ft. Rihanna), Won't Back Down (ft. Pink), Cinderella Man and Almost Famous.
Eminem has won eleven Grammy Awards.
I've been listening his music since I was little, but now I like it very much.
I think that he has changed the rap music history.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario