:))

jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

LADY GAGA

Her real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (very strange).
Her music style is electronic, pop, dance...
She's a singer, a songwriter, a dancer and a pianist. Gaga is because of Queen's song "Radio Ga Ga". Them, Michael Jackson and Madonna were her influences.
Her career began in 2005 with her real name, but she was always singing Radio Ga Ga, so her producer called her Lady Gaga.
In 2008 she released her album: "The Fame". It includes: Just Dance, Poker Face, Boys Boys Boys, Brown Eyes, Paparazzi, Money Honey, Eh,Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say), Lovegame, Beautiful Dirty Rich, The Fame, Summerboy, I like it Rough, Starstruck and Paper Gangsta.
My favourite songs ara Paparazzi, Lovegame, Just Dance, Beautiful Dirty Rich and Boys Boys Boys.
On November 2009 she released The Fame Monster. It includes: Bad Romance, Alejandro, Monster, Speechless, Dance in the Dark, Telephone, So Happy I Could Die and Teeth. I like all the songs in this album.
She has won 95 awards and has been nominated 191 times.
Lady Gaga looks really eccentric but lots of pepole like her, and me too!

1 comentario: