:))

sábado, 12 de mayo de 2012

AMELIE

Amelie are a Catalan rock band. It was "born" on 2009 in Barcelona, when three of the five members decided to form a group.
The member of the grup are: Carles Ribes, Albert Segú, Marcel Selva, Àlex Pla and Edgar Regincós.
The first time I listened one of their songs ("Per tu") I thought that they were like other Catalan groups, with just love songs, I didn't like them. But I don't know why, now I really like their music. Last Saturday I went to Barcelona and I bought their album, which is called "Somiant Desperts". It contains eleven songs, for exapmle: "Dia i nit", "Àgil", "Necessitàvem", "Escapa't", "Fulls escrits", "Ens hem fet grans", etc. Today they are preforming at Ripoll. Luckily, one of the singers, Carles, post on Fcebook "Hello" on my biography (don't know why) and I asked him if they were going to come at plana the Vic, he said they they would like it very much. I hope they come someday!!
Here's a photo of their album cover.
This is the videoclip of "Per tu":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ-aRZzqon4&ob=av2n

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario